Chinese Zodiac – The Year of Pig
Chinese Zodiac is the Chinese significant way of using 12 different kinds of animals to represent the year. Different cultures use different animals, but in Chinese Zodiac, they use rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, goat, monkey, rooster, dog, and pig to represent. The Chinese consider the Lunar New Year as the first animal of the year. A lot of Chinese geomancy (also known as “fengshui” in Mandarin) masters, those who analyze a person’s fortune within a period of time according to the geomancy, like using Chinese Zodiac to do divination for people.
By welcoming 2019, the year of Pig, the following is the general advices from the master for all those who have a sign of Pig:
Those who have the sign of Pig: 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019.
- Career & Money
- Your boss/manager appreciates your good performance at work; you might have a possibility of getting a raise or promotion. It indicates your career is well in 2019, leading to an ideal income for 2019.
- On the other hand, you would be facing some workplace politics in 2019 which would possibly affect the relationships between you and your colleagues.
- In addition, the master suggested not to blindly and aggressively invest on stocks and housings, since 2019 is not the appropriate year to do a big investment.
- Personal health
- You should be aware of some of the health issues that you may need to undergo in 2019. The master advised to avoid using metal and machines, especially if your work requires frequent contact with machines or electrical devices. Some of them might even need to do surgeries due to certain injuries.
- It may costs you a large amount of money from buying medicine and receiving medical treatments. But luckily, due to a promotion or raise that you get from work, it is not a big deal spending on medical.
- Love Life
- Men who have a sign of Pig will have a stable love life, but women who have a sign of Pig will be undergoing a lot of challenges and barriers.
- Those who are in a relationship would have a lot of miscommunications between them and their families and other halves. It would easily cause misunderstanding in between.
- Those who are still single, they might not have a high chance of meeting their ideal partners in 2019.
- You won’t know as many new friends as they did from last year, but they could still keep a good relationship with their friends.