Monday, 9th Sept
*The SF Fringe Festival
will go through
San Francisco Fringe Festival
- Exit Theatre, 156 Eddy Street
- Dozens of interesting shows by independent artists and local theater groups from storytelling to standup comedy.
- Prices and times vary
City Guides Walking Tour: North Beach by Night
- Meet in front of Specs Café, 12 Saroyan Place
- 7 pm
- FREE, gratuities always appreciated
Tuesday, 10th Sept
Free Admission Day at the SF Botanical Garden
- Golden Gate Park
- Visit over 55 acres of landscaped space with more than 8,500 plants from all over the world.
- 9 am-6 pm
Poetic Tuesdays at Yerba Buena Gardens
- Mission Street between 3rd and 4th Street
- Poets take the stage at Yerba Buena Gardens.
- 12:30 pm-1:30 pm
Wednesday, 11th Sept
Eric Clapton performs at the new Chase Center
- 500 Terry A Francois Boulevard
- Catch legend Eric Clapton at the brand new Chase Center stadium.
- 7:30 pm
- Prices vary.
Thursday, 12th Sept
California Academy of
Sciences. 6 pm $17
After Dark. 6 pm $20
Free Yerba Buena Gardens Music Concert
- Band: Tumbledown House
- Reminiscent of swing-era music!
- 12:30 pm-1:30 pm
2019 Divisadero Fall Art Walk
Friday, 13th Sept
Off the Grid Night Market and Food Party
- Fort Mason
- A food truck favorite for locals and tourists!
- 5 pm-9 pm
- FREE admission
SF Electronic Music Festival
- Brava Theater, 2781 24th Street
- Music and djs
- 8 pm
Saturday, 14th Sept
Bloody Mary Festival!
- SOMArts Cultural Center, 934 Brannan Street
- The name says it all! Drinks all day.
- Various time slots: 11am-1:30 pm, 4pm-6pm
Floating Homes Tour of Sausalito House Boats!
- At Kappas Green
- Tour the fascinating house boats led by the home owners. *This tour rarely happens*
- 11 am-4 pm
Sunday, 15th Sept
Hayes Valley Urban Air Market
- At Patricia Green, Octavia and Hayes Street
- Food, sustainably made apparel, home goods, art and music.
- 11 am-6 pm
Comedy Day at Golden Gate Park
- At Robin Williams Meadow
- Over 50 local and Bay Area comedians perform
- 12 pm-5 pm