Monday, 15th July
SF City Guides Free Walking Tours
- Fisherman’s Wharf- A hidden history: 10 am
- Bawdy & Naughty:11am (SF female legends)
- North Beach by Night: 7 pm
- FREE, but donations always appreciated.
- See schedule for details and meeting locations.
Tuesday, 16th July
Palette Restaurant and Art Gallery presents: Recurring Patterns exhibit
- 816 Folsom St-street behind the Visitor Center
- Bay Area artists, Kevin Harris and Sharon Virtue highlight their works exploring natural patterns.
- *Tip: join their deliciously curated happy hour
- 11 am- 8 pm
- Free gallery entry
WordParty Open Mic Poetry with live band
- Piano Fight club, 144 Taylor Street
- A fun event to watch, poets read their work with the live accompaniment of a jazz band.
- 7:30 pm
- FREE entry; drinks and food extra
Wednesday, 17th July
San Francisco Frozen Film Festival
- *July 17-19
- Showcased at Piano Fight and Roxie Theaters
- Independent film festival dedicated to creating a place for artists from under-served communities
- See schedule for details: www.frozenfilmfestival.com
Thursday, 18th July
FREE entry: Museum of the African Diaspora
- 685 Mission Street
- A chance to see the eye-opening exhibit:
“Coffee, Rhum, Sugar & Gold” for free
- FREE entry is from 5 pm-8 pm
Friday, 19th July
2019 San Francisco Jewish Film Festival
- Castro Theatre and various Bay Area locations
- Festival of new film and media exploring the complexities of Jewish life around the world.
- Tickets: $15
- Schedule available on jfi.org/sfjff
Polk Street Summer Wine Walk
- Polk Street from Filbert to Post Streets
- Visit Polk Street’s local businesses and sample wine and what Polk Street has to offer!
- *Wine glass and map included
- 4 pm- 8 pm
- Tickets: $30 from 1475 Polk Street
Saturday, 20th July
San Francisco Botanical Garden: Flower Piano!
- A dozen grand pianos available for people to play. Food and drink available for purchase.
- 6 pm – 8:30 pm
- $9 for non-residents of SF
SF Giants play the NY Mets!
- Oracle Park
- 1 pm
- Tickets online at mlb.com OR Giants Store
Sunday, 21st July
Orchids in the Park: Golden Gate Park
- County Fair Building
- Thousands of beautiful and unusual orchids from around the world on display and for sale!
- 10 am-5 pm
Family Fun Day at the Asian Art Museum
- 200 Larkin Street
- Gallery activities, storytelling and art-making workshops for children and families.
- Activities from 10 am- 2 pm
- Adults: $25; Children under 12 are FREE